Monday, December 1, 2008

G Gundam - 2nd Op.

G Gundam Second Opening

"Trust You Forever"
by Hitofumi Ushima



~~~

Japanese
English

tsukanoma no yasuragi mo furikitte
Shaking off the desire to rest

hitasura messugu ni hashiri tsuzuketa
I resume my forward journey

nagareru ase nuguwazuni

without wiping the sweat off my brow

butsukarukotode fukaku musubitsuku yuujou
The friendship that grows through fighting

kizusuitakoto wa mudaja nakattane
Getting hurt was never a waste

kanashimi ni kureta toki

when you're wallowing in sorrow

sotto te o sashinobete miyou
let's reach out with your hand

kitto itsumademo tomo wa
I'm sure friends will be there

kimi o mimamotte iru
watching over you

hitorija naikara
since we are not alone

chikaiaou kitto
let's swear to each other

itsuka jidai ga kawattemo
that even when times change

boku wa wasurenai
I will never forget you

I trust you forever!

~~~

No comments: