Saturday, December 13, 2008

Chobits - End.

Chobits 1st Ending

Raison d'etre
by: Rie Tanaka



~~~

Japanese
English

Mirareba machi sarigenaku arukeba
Walking casually to the town I can see

tashika ni kono me ni utsuru

it's right there where my eyes can see.

Mune ni natte susumu hi to

As this heartwarming day goes on

nami ni umorete
I drown in the wave of happiness

obieteru koto mo
and have nothing to fear.

Raison d'etre sonna fuu ni
Raison d'etre just like that.

Raison d'etre onaji you ni
Raison d'etre like always.

Waratte, shizunde
I smile as I sink

nakareru no wa naze

but I really don't know why

tabi o sou dashiterunda
I want to go on a trip

zutto sou dashiterunda
and I wanna go on forever.

Doko made mienai
I'm sure somewhere

sono doa no kagi wa
the key to that door lies unseen

No comments: