Sunday, December 14, 2008

Code Geass - 1st End.

Code Geass First Ending

Yuukyou Seishunka
by ALI Project



~~~

Ikedomo kemonoichi shishi yo tora to to hoe
Going along the animal trial, oh tigers, oh lions, roar...

akane sasu sora no kanata ni mahoroba
a splendid place at the far side of the glowing sky

yuushuu no kodoku ni samayou sishun wa

for the youth that wanders in the loneliness of imprisonment

yowsasa to ikari ga sugata naki teki desu ka
are weakness and anger its formless enemies?

Chichi yo mada ware wa
Oh father, I still

ono re o shirigatashi
hardly know myself.

Sakidatsu anira no
If I chase the invisible backs

mienai senaka o oeba
of my elder brothers who go before me

mayoi no kitoyo ni myoujou wa izanau
on the one night when I'm lost the morning star turns me

shishite owaranu
even as I yearn for a dream

yume o kogaredome
that doesn't end after I die

tashika na kimi koso wagainochi
the definite you are indeed my life

reppuu no kkouya de chou yo hana yo to iki
In the wilderness of the gales, oh butterflies, oh flowers, live

tokoshie no haru ni saki sou maboroshi
an illusion that blooms along with the eternal spring

kondaku no junketsu kono mi wa yogorete mo
even if my body is stained by the turbid purity

kokoro no nishiki o shinjite ite kudasai
please believe in my heart's brocade

haha yo keshite ware wa

oh mother I shall never

namido o misenedomo
show my tears

ashimoto no kusa ni tsuyu wa kiemosede
the dew on the grass at my feet won't disappear

No comments: