Monday, December 1, 2008

G Gundam - 2nd End.

G Gundam Second Ending

"Kimi No Naka No Eien [The Eternity in You]"
by Inoue Takehide



~~~

Japanese
English

Donna yume o miteru no
What are you dreaming of?

odayaka na negao
your peaceful sleeping face

itoshikute kimi no kata
your gental, warm shoulders

sotto dakiyoseta
I draw them closer to me.

Hiroi kono tokai de
In this great city

kimi to mukaeru asa ga
the morning I greet with you

ichiban taisetsu dakara
is the most important thing to me.

Yasashisa dakeja ai wa ubaikirenai
With kindness alone, one cannot find love

sou dareka kizutsuketemo
Even if you were to hurt someone

kimi no egao dake wa yuzurenai
I will never give up your smiling face.

Yasashisa dakeja ai wa mamorikirenai

With kindness alone, one cannot protect love

kimidake o itsumo mitsumeteru
I am always gazing only at you

~~~

No comments: