Wednesday, November 26, 2008

G Gundam - 1st Op.

G Gundam First Opening

"Flying in the Sky"
by: Hitofumi Ushima



Japanese Opening

~~~

FLYING IN THE SKY

takaku habatake oozora o dokomademo
Soar high up anywhere across the sky

SHINING FINGER

kagayaku hikari ga

The shining light

chi no hate terashi kiseki o yobu SPELL
A spell that spreads miracles throughout the world

furimukazu aruku no sa
Walk forward and never turn back

mugen no chikara ga aru
I have an unlimited power

nando demo tamesu no sa

I must test myself many times

donna ni kurushikutemo yaritogeru [G GANDAMU]
Do it all no matter how painful [G Gundam]

ai wa itsumo ko no mune ni
Love is always in my heart

towa ni kieru koto wa nai
it will never fade

kono te ga sakendeiru
My hand cries out loud

ashita e to hashire
To run toward tommorow

BRIGHT YOU NOW

kimi ga egaite mirai e no shinario wa
the future that you envision

SHINING FINGER

yume o tsukamou
Take hold of our dreams

subete wa omou mama ni I GET A CHANCE!
Everything will go my way if I get a chance!

~~~

Sunrise Inc.

No comments: