Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Code Geass - Final End.

"Innocent Days"
by: Flow

Japanese
English

~~~

jibun o sekai sae mo kae te shimae sou na
lts' like I've changed my own world.

shu n kan wa itsumo sugu soba ni
In a moment, I feel like I have shorted the gap

ka kuse me iradachi do tachi kusu jibun a mitsume
I noticed myself whom I cannot hide due to my establishment

ma yo i nagara nayami nagara kuyami nagara
Although I am confused, altough I am fustrated, although I am regretful,

ki me re ba ii sa
I made my decisions

ki mi ga kuru ta kotoba hitotsu tomadoi wa kiesari
all my troubles are gone with that one word from you

ka rappo datta hoku no heya ni hikari ga sashi ta

the sunlight is slowly streaming into my room

mia ge ta oozora ga aoku sumikitte iku
looking into the huge clear sky

in za shi ta mado o hiraku koto o kime ta

even if I decide to open the tightly shut window,

ji bu no sekai sae mo kae te shimac sou na
it's like I've changed my own world.

shu ukan wa itsumo sugu soba ni
In a moment, I feel like I have shorted the gap.

~~~

Sunrise Inc.
Bandia

No comments: