Friday, September 19, 2008

RahXephon Op.

RahXephon
Song: Hemisphere (?)
by: Maaya Sakamoto



~~~

Soredemo, ittai kono boku ni nami ga dekirutte iunda
Still, what can I possibly do?

Kyuukutsu na kakoniwa no genjitsu wa kaeru tameni naniga dekiruno
What can I do to change this confining reality inside this small garden?

Jinsei no hanbun mo boku wa made ikitenai
I have no even lived half of my life,

Sakaratte, dakiatte
I oppose one and embrace another,

Muishiki ni kizumareteyuku keiken no tatto
experiences are unconscioulsy being tattooed into me.

Gakepucchi ni tatasaretu toki
When I was placed into a tense situation,

kunan ga boku no ude wo tsukami
distress took hold of my arm,

jibun jishin no arika ga hajimete mietanda
I was able to see when I belonged for the first time.

Motto hiroi field he motto fukai ookina dokokae
Go intto a wider field, so somewhere larger and deeper.

Yosou mo tsukanai sekai e mukatte yoku dake
Go towards an unpredicatle world.

It's calling me again.

Boku wa boku no koto ga shiritai
I want to know more about myself.

~~~

Bones.

No comments: