Friday, September 5, 2008

Episode 16; 'Dannar

Godannar



Season 1

by Mitsuko Horie & Ichiro Mizuki

~~

Japanese
English



Imada akekivanai muraskiio no shijima
The purple silence that has not quite dawned yet.


Kirisaku sakebi ga watashi wo yobu
The shrieking cry calls my name.




Anata kara tsutaware ikari ga mune ni moete
Your anger burns inside of me.


Akai bara ga saku honnou ga mezameru
Crimson rose blooms, and the instincts awaken,



utsukushii ashita wo kegasu teki ni tachigadakaru
standing against an enemy who is violating the beautiful tomorrow.


Kono saki e yu ku to yaunonara kono shikabane wo koeteike
If you want to go any further, you'll have to step over my head corpse.



Arashi okoshite, go! Fire!
With a whirling storm, go! Fire!


Mou tomaranai countdown!
We can't stop the countdown!



Kowaimono hitotsu nai buki wa tada surudoi
There is nothing to fear, the weapon is just sharp.


Yurugi wa chikara ni kaete anata to iu saiai wo
Changing tears into power, and you, my dearest,



watashiga, aa, mamoru, mamottemiseru!
I will protect you; yes, I will!


~~~



This song started up in the middle of episode 16 of the second season of Godannar. Because of the site that I watch the episodes decided, why I don't know, to switch back to Japanese I couldn't read the credits to see what the song was b/c it was in said language. The song is repeated in episode 21 later on, but its far longer. I'll have the continuation of this one from 21 later.



-PrimeR.

No comments: