Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gunbuster2 Op.

Gunbuster 2 Opening Theme

"Groovin' Magic"



~~~

Groovin' magic

yorisoeba itsu demo
Whenever we cuddle,

kitsukumusunda kutsuhimo ga mune o kyun to saweru
my tightly tied shoelace makes my herat go all aflutter.

se no takai anato ga mioroshite iru no yo
You're so tall that you're looking down at me.

sotto kami o naderu furi o shite chikazuite ki o hikitai no
I'll pretend to gently stroke your hair to get close to you, I wanna get your attention!

'soushua no?' tte jirasanaide
Don't ask "What's wrong" just to tease me.

koi no Countdown junbi wa itsu demo OK
It's the Countdown of Love, OK, I'm ready anytime.

3, 2, 1, futair wa
3, 2, 1, the two of use are. . .

Groovin' magic

Soda sui ni takeru
Melting into soda-water

wmaku setsuna koi no tro mune o kyun to saeru
The sweet, stingging color of Love makes my heart go aflutter

~~~

Gainax.

No comments: