Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei - [Jap. & Eng.] 1st End.

"Unparalleled Beauty"

vocals : Zetsubou Girls
lyrics : Natsumi Tadano
composition/arrangement : Yukair Hashimoto
Starchild Records

~~~

ureshii himei ga kyou mo kikoeru
I get to hear their delightful screaming again today.

anata to naraba kono you no hate he
As long as you're with me, I'll go to the ends of the earth.

mousou dake no jyukai wo tabi suru
I'd never journey through a forest of delusion.

umarekawattemo koi suru sadame
Once I'm reborn, I'm still doomed to love again,

datte shinwa mo renai taishitsu
for legends are the stuff of romance.

furimuitare zessei bijin
Turn around to find a unparalleled beauty.

bigin hakumei gekka bigin
The beautiful die young, Queen of the night.

kage wa onna-tachi wo
The flickering shadows

kirei ni shiteyuku no
...make the women more beautiful.

shizuka ni onawa wo choudainasai
Softly had me the rope.

kurai senaka ni shinobiyoru shisen
Eyes creep through the dark toward my back.

aisare shinde
They're loved and then they die.

ogoreru tsumibito no
Those proud sinners.

ureshii himei ga kyou mo kikoeru
I get to hear their delightful screaming again today,

mikazuki no yoru
under a crescent moon

No comments: