Monday, October 6, 2008

Macross Frontier Op.

Macross Frontier Japanses & English Opening

Deculture Edition

"Triangular"

Vocals: Maaya Sakamoto
Lyrics: Gabriela Robin



~~~
English

Who are you going to kiss?
It's a normal situation around these stars.
I've brought my weakness and crying with me.
My feelings are hanging in the balance.

More than loving and pying attention,
doubting you would've been so much easier.

I was frustrated with myself.
It hurt,
Even though you were looking at me, you didn't love me.
you were by my side to protect me
whenever you looked at me,
I wanted you to touch me
If it was destiny, we'd be together,

Who are you going to kiss?
Is it me? Or will it be her?
Even more than words that will rock my heart.
I'm at my limit like a dam

Japanese

made ikunda to omou watashi
aisuru yori motomeru yori
utagau hou ga zutto tayasui
jibun ga kuyashii

itai yo

mikata dakedo aishitenai toka
mamoru kedo soba ni irenai toka
nigai niritsuhaihan
imasugu touch me
umei nraba tsunagasede

kimi wa dare to kisu o suru?
watashi? soretomo ano ko?
kokoro yurasu kotoba yori
musekinin ni daite genkai


~~~

Animax.

No comments: