Thursday, October 16, 2008

Macross Frontier End. Ep 16

"Aimo O.C."

Lyrics:
Gabriela Robin & Maaya Sakamoto
Vocals:
Megumi Nakajima

~~~

Tabi no hajimari wa mou omoidasenai
No longer can I remeber the start of the journey.

kizuitara koko ni ita

by the time I realized it, I was already here.

kisetsu ga yabukete
the seasons were torn apart,

mihakken sekigaisen kanjiru mune ga maigo ni naru
sensing undiscovered infrared rays, my heart became lost.

kasoku ushinau you na inachi-gake no omoi

these life-or-death feelings that would rob me of acceleration...

tatakau you ni koi shita
I loved with the heat of the battle,

hitasura ni yume o otta
I stubbornly followed the dream,

sono hoshi ni oritakatta
I wanted to go down to that planet,

kimi no sora tobitakatta
I wanted to fly in your sky...

Dare ka kuukyo no rinkaku o sotto nadete kurenai ka
won't someone gently caress the empty outline?

toki no hadou ni kakikesarete sukuenakatta ai no kotoba
rubbed out by the crashing waves of time, those words of love couldn't be saved.

dakara mou ichido kotae ga hoshii
so one more time, I want an answer.

shukumei ni haritsukerareta hokkyokusei ga moeteru
polaris is burning, pinned to our destiny...

kimi o kakimushitte nigoraseta
I plucked you out and muddled the situation,

nanoni karen ni warau toko
and yet, you laughed endearingly...

kimi o kakimushitte nigoraseta
I plucked you out and muddled the situation, I loved that...

nanoni karen ni warau toko
and yet, you alaughed endearingly...

suki datta yo
I loved that...

No comments: