Friday, August 21, 2009

Gravitation - First Opening Eng. & Jap.

"Super Drive"
Vocals : Yousuke Sakanoue


(video contains the full version. below is the anime opening length)
~~~~

Before we knew it
Itsu no ma ni ka bokura

we'd sort of casually met
nanigenaku deatta

Gathering kindness together
Yasashisa yoseatte

The hide-and-seek continues
Kakurenbo wa tsuzukuno

That's right
Sou sa

No, wanna sell your soul

With a fancy yellow touch
Shareta kiiroi tatchi de

No, forget smile again

I just want to be dancing always
Itsumo odotteitai dake

Hey, chase me, chase me
nee oikakete oikakete

White breeze
Shiroi kaze

Hey, I want to be a crush, then love
Nee koi ni natte ai ni natte

I want to spread my wings
Hane hirogetai

Hey, take the good things and the bad
Nee ii koto mo warui koto mo

Add them all together
Subete tashite

Divide it by two and live well
Ni de watte umaku ikite

I want to transcend time
Toki o koetai

No comments: